Are you looking for a fast meal that is easy to prepare and healthy? Try this noodle bowl! It only takes 15 minutes to make, and is packed with delicious veggies everyone will enjoy.
In all actuality I had every intention of using this recipe in my first youtube video! Welllllll I ended up deleting all of the footage I filmed, haha! First timer youtube struggles. Anyway, it will have to just make it’s debut here on the blog! I hope you all don’t mind. :-).
Not your average noodle bowl…
I could eat this bowl for breakfast, lunch and dinner! It is that good. I love when I make something for the first time and it comes out just as I imagined! Does that ever happen to you? It’s the best feeling ever.
Kale & Mushroom Goodness!
Did you know kale and mushrooms go very well together.? They both have very rich earthy flavors. The combination of the noodles soy sauce and veggies bring together a unique touch that will have you wanting more.
Let me know if you decide to make this I’d love to hear about it! Tag your recreations on instagram using #deliciouslyalethea I’d love to see them! Don’t forget to rate and share!
Peace, Happiness & Love
- 1 package of chow mein noodles
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minched garlic
- 2 c chopped kale
- 1 1/2 c sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp diced green onions
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- A pinch of sesame seeds (optional)
- 1. Boil noodles according to directions on package.
- 2. In a large wok (or large non stick pan) heat 1 tsp of olive oil. Add garlic to pan and cook until golden brown.
- 3. Add in kale, mushrooms and green onions. Saute until kale is cooked through.
- 4. Drain noodles and add to wok with veggie mixture. Stir together and add soy sauce.
- 5. Serve in your favorite bowl! Feel free to top with sesame seeds!