You will begin to notice a smoothie trend with me! I don’t know what it is, but I cannot get enough of them. It may be that it is summer, and who wants to start an already hot morning off with a hot breakfast! I live in Florida so it is already 100′ when you wake up, haha! The pro’s and con’s of the Sunshine State.
Recently I stumbled upon a bunch of amazing smoothie pages on instagram. I realized that I was being super basic with my smoothies! Like, who does single layer one flavored smoothies anymore!?!? Apparently not many people, ha! I felt extremely inspired by all the fancy smoothie creations, and wanted to try getting fancy myself. Well let’s just say making them cool like the IG pages is way harder then it looks! This was my first attempt at a cool looking smoothie. Honestly it was a complete fail in my eyes, but I believe in practice and progress! I will continue to try and pimp my smoothies out, as I hope to master this creative art! Until then, let’s enjoy this refreshing remix!
Mango Blueberry Smoothie
Base – Blueberry
- 1/2 c blueberries
- 1/2 c frozen strawberries
- 1/2 c frozen blackberries
Top – Mango
- 1/2 c frozen beaches
- 1/2 c frozen pineapples
- 1/2 c sliced mango’s
- In a high powered blender or bullet, blend base ingredients together, then pour into your glass.
- In a separate blender (or rinse out the one you are using) do the same for the top layer. Slowly pour over the top of the blueberry layer.
- Top smoothie with extra mango slices, coconut shreds and chia seeds! Feel free to use your own favorite toppings
Peace, Happiness & Love